December 21, 2014

#BLOGMAS: The TMI tag


1: What are you wearing? Green shorts and a t-shirt.

2: Ever been in love? Yes.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No.

4: How tall are you? 170cm.

5: How much do you weigh? I literally gained two kilos from all the eating I did in Sydney and now currently weigh around 51.5kg.

6: Any tattoos? None. I really do want one but I'm too scared of hating it in five years so I'll probably skip out on it. 

7: Any piercings? Just one on each ear. I used to have three helix piercings on my right ear but took them out because they were so painful and weren't healing well. 

8: OTP? Caroline and Klaus oadoaisdhoais *melts*. 

9: Favorite show? It's always changing but currently it'd definitely have to be American Horror Story. I'm going to start watching season 3 tonight! 

10: Favorite bands? N/A.

11: Something you miss? I miss lunch times back at BSHS where I'd just chill with my friends and eat buttered bagels with honey soy chips.

12: Favorite song? Currently: Habits of heart - Jaymes Young.

13: How old are you? 19 turning 20 next July.

14: Zodiac sign? Leo! 

15: Quality you look for in a partner? Immediate physical qualities I notice in people are their height and their smile. Personality wise I like people who can surprise me and make me laugh. 

16: Favorite Quote? Anything Adrii recites to me. 

17: Favorite actor? Benedict Cumberbatch oh my gosh.  

18: Favorite color? Pink. 

19: Loud music or soft? Loud. 

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed or to take a really long hot shower. 

21: How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It takes me 20-30 minutes. 

23: Ever been in a physical fight? My little sister and I used to get in really bad physical fights where we'd scratch each other and pull hair but luckily we grew out of it HAHAH. 

24: Turn on? People who are proactive. 

25: Turn off? I can't stand it when people are cocky or stubborn.  

26: The reason I joined Youtube Blogger? Read all about it in my about me page! 

27: Fears? I hate hate HATE the dark. 

28: Last thing that made you cry? Can't even remember!

29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today to Cindy over Snapchat messaging HAHAHA. 

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Blogger Name? Back in the MSN days Adrii put 'srh' in her personal message and I liked it so I stuck with it and it eventually became my username for everything. 

31: Last book you read? Fault in our Stars - even though I didn't finish it because I already knew what happened :( 

32: The book you’re currently reading? I haven't picked up a book in a few months. 

33: Last show you watched? The Simpsons. 

34: Last person you talked to? Henry.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Therapist aka. close friend - Mama Grace! 

36: Favorite food? Favourite savory dish is probably sweet and sour pork and favourite dessert is definitely creme brulee. 

37: Place you want to visit? Queenstown. 

38: Last place you were? Baskin Robins. 

39: Do you have a crush? Negative. 

40: Last time you kissed someone? Kissed Mama Truong to say good night just a few hours ago. 

41: Last time you were insulted? Probably by one of the girls in the last week HAHAHA. 

42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Anything that isn't melon flavoured. 

43: What instruments do you play? I used to play the clarinet and quit some time between 2008-2009. Kinda wish I kept up with it just so it could be another skill that I had but oh well! 

44: Favorite piece of jewelery? I currently love the Daniel Wellington watch Alice got for my 19th birthday gift. 

45: Last sport you played? Oh man... probably some mandatory sport I had to do during grade 9 HPE??

46: Last song you sang? Blank Space - Taylor Swift. 

47: Favorite chat up line? Don't have one.

48: Have you ever used it? I think if I had one I definitely would have never used it O.O

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Just two hours ago. 

50: Who should answer these questions next? Aileen Zhang! 

S.

No comments :

Slider