March 27, 2013

Photo & caption update XIII


Hi lovelies :-) I can't believe how slowly this week is going. Only one more day and then I'll be onto my mid semester break (which will be spent trying to catch up on everything that I've missed). Here's the usual drill!




Breakfast at Brew with some girlies 

I'm not joking when I say that they had the best banana bread I've ever tasted in my 17 years of living


Adrienne bought a longboard!

... and also a panda headband

I came home after a long day and found out that she came into my house earlier to drop these delicious macarons off for me!! Thank you A&J 

I went grocery shopping with Jason and then this happened. To give you guys an idea of how unhealthy we are, here's a complete list of the things we bought: 5 x boxes of Oreos, 1 x bag of Dorito chips, 2 x boxes of Tim Tams.

I had Maccas breakfast for the first time in sooooooo long


Hope you guys are well! Hopefully my new camera will be arriving very soon and I'll be able to have some nicer quality photos by next week. xo, s.

No comments :

Slider