December 9, 2012

Travel Diaries - Korea: Day 15

It's so hard to take photos when you're in negative degrees!!

Wow, where did the last couple of days go? Our sleeping patterns have gotten even worse and we're currently on a cycle of sleeping between 5:30AM to 4:00PM. Brian took us off of Sophia's hands for the day to take us to the zoo at Seoul Grand Park. It was really hard to enjoy anything because it was damn cold but nonetheless, we tried our best to have fun without freezing our fingers and toes.






Commence snow ball fight!



"I can't see wher- OOOOOOH"



This poor baby was so tired it fell asleep hugging it's toy against the glass in this photo naww

AHHHHHHHHH!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Alice showing the baby photos of itself







My new friend, Charlie.

Dolphin performances!


Loveliest cafe for a quick dinner


I have no idea how I managed to convince myself to do this but I got three cartilage piercings!

That's all for now so I'll leave it here. I hope you all had a great weekend xoxo. 

No comments :

Slider