November 29, 2012

Travel Diaries - Korea: Day 05


A huge thank you to Haerim who was sweet enough to accompany us while Jihae is away for a little while. We all travelled to Coex today so Alice and I could finally flip over the sharks there. We sped through it so quickly but I still got to take decent photos of everything for you!


The "ooooooooh" fish 




I LOVE THIS FISH SO MUCH. IT LOOKS SUPER WORRIED ASHIOSDHIASOI.







Most badass fish out

Wat r u doin



If Salina was a jellyfish 









Not much else to say tonight so I hope you're all well and enjoying your week! Will post soon xoxo. 

3 comments :

Ohsolbi said...

wow the fishes in korea are hilarious especially the oooh and the badass fish xD

Anonymous said...

you're an amazing photographer, just saying :) HAVE FUN ON THE REST OF YOUR TRIP!

ice pandora said...

Very nice pictures! The
museum with the 3D art
looks so much fun! The
Hello Kitty cafe is
something I would love
to visit someday c:

xx

Slider