December 28, 2011

Shades of blue

A belated Merry Christmas to all of you lovely people :)

Working on Boxing Day was the biggest pain in the back.
  • The store went from perfect to pigsty in the first three hours
  • If you wanted to get around the store efficiently (impossible at times), you had to turn into a snake so you could weave around all the racks of clothes and crowds of people
  • Customers refused to listen to any of my coworkers when they were trying to help them
  • The pile of clothes to rehang was higher than my hips 60% of the time during my shift
I finally got a day off today so I got to indulge in some retail therapy. I bought new (non-mandatory) clothing for work for the first time in three months and almost died of happiness when I found out that I didn't have to wear the Christmas tank tops or asymmetrical skirts anymore. It's now onto Australia Day tops and denim shorts!


Poppy button front singlet and trinidad loose fit blazer.


High waisted dark denim ripped shorts

I don't really have much to say so I'll just leave you with some purchased I made from DFO airport today along with other things I've bought/received recently. Have a great week ♥


$20 paper bag shorts from Forever New. Originally $70.


I couldn't really figure out how to take a photo of this but it's a button up collared top from Cotton On that was $10. It looks like a mimic octopus when I spread it out.


Typo flip clock and Colette wallet both gifted from Jason for Christmas.


$10 Bella boots purchased from CottonOn Online.


$5 geometric shape earrings and $9 chain drop earrings both from Colette.

xo.

1 comment :

Melody said...

The shoes are gorgeous!
And omg lol, I nearly suffocated in some of the crowds on Boxing day! Although, I pride myself in being a small person that has some ability to squeeze through people LOL ;A; /although not always the best experience ../

Slider